Monday, January 27, 2014

Dapper / Let's Get Sktchy / Echo Park

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!

This layout didn't quite come together how I planned it in my head. Does that ever happen to you?

But I am glad that I can add it to my album, as I haven't scrapped this guy in way too long.  And this is a 5 year old photo, to boot!

Here are some detail shots.  I added a grid background piece that I created with my Silhouette, some paint, cork, stitching and a couple of embellishments clusters.




Here is a look at the sketch, created by Tabitha Triplett.


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Love the embellie clusters, paint and Silhouette work! wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page & I love the die-cut background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background, and the embellishments cluster is lovely! Fabulous job Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page--your cluster of embellies is perfect---love the background and photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cool guy page and LOVE the background work!!!! super fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Yes - layouts don't always come out the way I picture them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This still turned out good though :) Nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks great, Laura! The diamond pattern is great and I love the color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The masking and diamond background work well, great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!