Monday, January 13, 2014

Ferris Wheel / Let's Get Sketchy / My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!


I had loads of fun with the circle elements on this page, creating them in different sizes and with different mediums.

 I thought these fun MME papers were just perfect for these photos of my hubby and our little guy waiting to go on a giant Ferris wheel.  I used a grey blue background to mimic the cloudy grey warm summer day,and I really like the way the colorful MME papers pop off of it.



And here is the fab sketch created by Let's Get Sketchy sketch artist Jenessa Franco. It is a perfect one for using up lots of leftover bits and bobs.


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving this page Laura!! The circles and the stitching are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the circles Laura! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stitched circle.. and fab take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching & the movement you gave this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Laura, this is an absolute favorite! I love your layering, the stitching and the vellum circles! Fantastic job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with this sketch. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one Laura, one of my faves of your! lots of great dimension and the stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really amazing! I love how the colors pop and your hand stitched circle!! The ferris wheel photo is really cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This page is awesome Laura!! Love the use of the MME! You did an awesome job with this sketch!! Love the scattered circles and layering behind your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said it once on FB, but I will say it here too :) This is one of my favorites of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! I love this LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Amazing, you managed to bring that sketch to life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A total favorite! I love how your circles look! And the entire layout is fun and your layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful layout, I love how you balanced your circles and stitching and I adore your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your stitching and perfect placement on this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!