Thursday, January 09, 2014

Happy 52 - Boys Rule

Hello there!

I needed to create a birthday card for the DH for next week, and the contents on my latest kit from Boys Rule was a super inspiring place to start.

 I added the kraft paper base from my stash but everything else is from the January - February kit, which I am LOVING!
 Loads of alphas to choose from in the kit, aren't the minis darling!   And the epoxy heart stickers, swoon, and they are rocking in black!
The clear stickers that look so much like rub ons once adhered make me happy!

Unlike me, who is sensitive about my age, my DH loves the fact that he is going to be 52. (Not that I am 52, mind you.)  He loves telling people how old he is! Probably because he acts more like he is 25! ha!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous masculine card! I love the colors and patterns! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Laura!! The neutrals look awesome, with the touch of light Blue from the numbers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute Laura, I love the colors and the design is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!