Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hoping 2014 doesn't bring me lemons! - Stuck?! Sketches

Hello!

Happy New Year, it is hard to believe that 2013 has drawn to a close!  We had a lovely celebration with our youngest son, we enjoyed some yummy food and a movie, and let him stay up late to ring in the New Year.

It is also the first of the month and that means there is a brand new sketch challenge up at Stuck?!, I wanted to share my layout with you....


I added some paint with a couple of different masks and some doodling, I also had fun with a couple of die cuts created with my Silhouette.

Here are a few close up shots.

Here is a look at the sketch, as you can see I spun it to suit my photos...


We have 2 great sponsors for this challenge ....

Offering 2 large pieces of chipboard valued at $20.00 for their prize.


Offering an awesome kit as their prize.
As you can see we will have 2 very happy entrants at the end of this challenge!  I hope you pop on over to Stuck?! to see what the rest of the team created and stick around to join in on the fun!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout Laura! I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! And such a fabulous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just way too cute Laura!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch. Great layout - I just love the title!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!