Sunday, January 05, 2014

Spending every day with you - Boys Rule

HI there!

Just a quick post, wanting to share this layout that I create for Boys Rule kit club with the January / February kit contents.

There is so much in this kit that get my mojo flowing.  I have plans for some fun stuff, but first this layout.  The photo on it is not great, but it documents a relationship that I hope has many years to come.

Loving these colours, yellow is a happy colour for me and I love to use it.  I added a bit of white paint with a mask to the background.

 
There is a great mix of embellies in the kit, several sticker sheets, buttons and loads of chipboard.I added a white wash of paint to this little Polaroid chipboard piece and inked the little camera.

 Layers of embellies and papers, enhanced with paint.

Thanks for visiting!
Looking forward to sharing more.
Laura
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. This is precious! Beautiful job! Hope your pup is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page, Laura!! Love that Yellow background and the banner behind your photo! And the paint in the background looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab 'boy' page Laura - I love your background masking. I love using yellow on my pages too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous page.. love the layers and accents... yes photo too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the masking and cute chipboard camera on this wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute layout Laura, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!