Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentine Arrows - Silhouetter Cut File Freebie

Hi there!

I have a brand new cut file to share with you today!  I created this one to share with my friends at ScrapMuch? .

https://app.box.com/s/d3cb61jodjz3nfmvt7ar

Click on the image to reach my download page. Hope you like it!

(Just a reminder -  Please feel free to use the file on your own personal projects.  You may sell your completed projects that include cuts created from my files.  I would rather you not modify, sell or share these files.  You can redirect people here to download any of my files for themselves.

You do not have to credit me for these Cut Files, when sharing your creations on the web, but, I would really love it if you did, or shared a link to my website!)

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Found your lovely little arrows on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing. Perfect for a Valentine's card for my daughter, who's an ace archer! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!