Thursday, February 06, 2014

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - DOODLE GARDEN

Hi friends!

I wanted to share some good news with you,  I have been invited to join the Doodle Garden design team, and I am just so tickled about this!!  Jennifer creates the cutest images and I cannot wait to get started!


http://thedoodlegarden.blogspot.ca/

I created a few projects to send in with my application, today I am sharing one with with you.


This cute little image is available for FREE on the Doodle Garden blog, so go grab it, and don't forget to be a follower, while you are there!

For my friends that love to play with digis, the Design Team call is still open, check here for details.

We will be having monthly challenges so if you love to play, please join in on the fun!  You must use a Doodle Garden image to join us, to keep everything fair.  You can purchase them in digital form from the Doodle Garden shop or in acrylic stamp format from these great companies.

My Favorite Things {MFT}
SugarPea Designs (brand new!!!)
Latina Crafter

Thank you Jenn for inviting me and thank you to all of you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!