Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chill Out ~ Boys Rule Kit Club

Hi there!

I have one one last layout to share with you all using the January / February Boys Rule kit.  I can tell you that these kits have a lot of bang for their buck,  you can just keep on creating!


 I loved these little mitten stickers and felt they needed to be a feature. Hanging them from a snowflake seemed to do the trick!

 I had some fun layering up some of the cut stickers in the kit.

I used these stickers a little differently than may be expected, the round one is actually a bike sticker, but I wanted a circular element for behind my photo and turning the bike on its side worked just fine!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome design Laura, and I love the great mix of colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!