Friday, February 21, 2014

H20 - ScrapMuch? - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

I have a sketch and a layout to share today.  I created this sketch and sample for my friends over at ScrapMuch?,  they have a weekly sketch challenge, you should pop on over and play along!

Here is my layout ....
Remember those textured alpha from my tutorial on Wednesday?  This is how I used them.

 And here is the sketch....
 It is a great sketch it you have scraps of your favourite papers that you want to use up.

thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Love this sketch....so outta the "box" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Laura! I love the grid design with the different patterned paper squares!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout! Loved your page for inspiration. ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! Love those patterned paper squares!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!