Saturday, February 01, 2014

My Love / Stuck?! Sketches Feburary 1st Reveal

Hello there!

It is reveal day over at Stuck?! Sketches, but before I share my page, I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that joined us in January.  I am extremely humbled by the response we had and enjoyed popping around and visiting your blogs.

Now for new business,  this is the layout that I created with the February 1st sketch, using up some papers and embellies from various manufactures....

Yellow and green are my favourite colors, they make me happy so for this layout, I pulled out some odds and ends in these colour palettes.

I have also been loving using paint lately, so I incorporated both paint and my love for cork on this page.


Here is a look at the sketch .....


Our generous sponsors for this challenge are ...

offering a kit of the month!

offering 2 large sheets of chipboard

Thanks for visiting and I sure hope you play along!
Laura
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. love your sketch and really love the layout! The circle elements are great and your "love" is a handsome one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sketch and a stunning LO too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page, Laura!! The Yellow and Green look great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page and super fun sketch! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job using the sketch! This is a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Laura! Love your color choices, your photo really pops. And the way you incorporated the paint

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your page Laura! especially the bright background a pretty little embellishment :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!