Saturday, February 15, 2014

Perspective - February 15th Stuck?! Sketch - Authentique

Hi there!

There is a brand new sketch up on the Stuck?! Sketches blog....





Here is my take on it ....


As you can see, I incorporated a lot of journaling onto the background of my layout.  I combined the sketch with the most recent Inspiration Elevator challenge, which you can read more about if your come back after 11am today.

We have 2 really fabulous sponsors for this sketch, both of which are new fro us and I am really excited to share them with you!

First up is Buttons and Badges, a really great Etsy shop with loads of cute Flair!  I have recently placed an order and I am just so in love with my purchases! Elisabeth, the shop owner is offering a $20.00 gift certificate to one of the winners of this challenge!


Next up, we have Scrapbook & Design by our very own Lucia Barabas, this is another fabulous Etsy shop offering digital papers and custom blog work.  Lucia is offering a second winner for this challenge all 4 of the digital paper collections in her store!

I hope you play along with us, I cannot wait to see where this sketch takes you!

Thanks fro visiting today!
Laura
xoxox










4 comments:

  1. This is just simply amazing Laura. I love the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your layout Laura! love the subject and the text as background immediately caught my eye, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Super fun page and love the way you did the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!