Saturday, February 08, 2014

Sharing a sketch @ Let's Capture our Memories

Hi friends!

I have some super exciting news to share with you,  I have been invited by the super talented team at Let's Capture our Memories to create some sketches for their challenges!


Over the next few month, I will be sharing a few layout and a card sketches.  And I am super excited about it!

They are sharing the first of my sketches today ...


This sketch is being used for LCOM's "Sketch this Out" feature, one sketch, one group of products and 3 designers.  Sound like fun, right?

I would love for you to pop on over and play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura. I always like your sketches and I hope I can play along more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura that is AWESOME, just like your sketches! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura.... well deserved! I am excited for another land of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!