Sunday, February 23, 2014

Super exciting, most awesome-est news!

Hi friends!

Friday morning while lying in bed checking my Bloglovin' feed, I saw a post from Jillibean Soup.  So I opened it up to see who the lucky scrappers that are going to be our source of inspiration for the next term are. I always love the see how many Canadian friends are on the list, and this time there are 4! That is super exciting! Reading on I see they listed Guest Designers for the year.  Now I am not going to lie, I threw my name into the ring and applied for a designer spot. Not really expecting anything to come of it, but I made a deal with myself that I would try out for a couple of teams.

Well, I darned near fell out of bed when I saw my name at the end (almost) of the list. What a complete and utter shock!  I was so excited I was vibrating!




How cool is that? I want to share this card that I entered, sorry I cannot share the rest of my projects just yet....


 Thanks so much for visiting!
 Laura
Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Laura, I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. More info on my blog at http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news! Congratulations Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you submitted was so pretty. Congrats to you - well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very exciting Laura!! Big congrats on your guest spot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go!!! Congrats!!! LOVE your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!