Sunday, February 02, 2014

ten - Let's Get Sketchy

Hi there!

Have you hear?  The latest Let's Get Sketchy Inspired magazine went live yesterday, yup Issue #2!  I am proud to say I had a hand in helping to put this one together, too!

I have a couple of projects in it, today I am sharing this digital layout that I created especially for the issue.


I had a lot of fun putting this one together, using digital paints, stamps and masks, as well as some really pretty papers.

I hope you pop on over to the LGS blog and check out the magazine! Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Laura!! Love this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It looks great (both the mag and the page!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Laura! Fabulous job! And you and Sheshe rocked the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my faves of yours Laura, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Laura! Love the circles in your design!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!