Monday, February 10, 2014

Wet & Wild ~ Let's Get Sketchy ~ Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week, and I am here to share my layout with you!

 I took the opportunity to get one more cruise page done (I am getting close to being finished this album and it feels great) as this sketch had lots of room for fun accents.

 I added some doodling and a stitched sun.

 The banner was a great excuse to use up some of the little banner die cut pieces from this Fancy Pants collection.


 I am in love with adding rub ons on my pages again.


Here is a look at the sketch, created by DT Janessa.



Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I love the stitching on the sun and your banner! The colors are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Love the stitched sun, doodling, and cute elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the stapled banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great summer page and just LOVE the stitched sun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun summery layout! I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo just makes me smile! Just a fun and happy layout! Loved all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright, sunny page! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute page, Laura! Love that fun banner and the stitching on the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Laura! He's so adorable! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the stitched sun, Laura! Super cute summer page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!