Monday, March 24, 2014

3 Legged Fun - Let's Get Sketchy - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week this is the layout that I created using this week's sketch.


I had fun adding some stitching and round embellies as the sketch suggested!








Here is  a look at the sketch by fellow DT Jenessa, it is fantastic, I loved using it!


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Fabulous. Love the patterns and colours here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura! This layout is fantastic! I love pretty much everything about it. The papers, the stitching, the various circular embellies - awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An incredible page Laura!! I am loving this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your LO. The colors are do cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take on the sketch is fantastic! I love this Laura! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with this sketch, Laura!! Such a fun and happy layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love it - the colours combined with that sketch are perfect for the pictures. great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Laura - love the colours and embellishments, I am inspired to give that sketch a go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and different patterns on your page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and embellies! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!