Saturday, March 22, 2014

A new box of super awesomeness - Evalicious

Hi there!

I received a package of really fab goodies from Eve at Evalicious to create some DT assignments with!  I was so super excited to crack open these babies that I only remembered to quickly snap this Instagram photo! oops! And then I started popping open packaging, it was like Christmas, but maybe a little bit better!





It was sweet of Eve to tuck in this little note :)


Do you want to know a secret, when I started to create I had to walk away several time... I got struck by a huge case of nervousness.  It happens every time I start a new DT and regularly in between.   I can never get over the fact that someone has entrusted me to create something appealing from a package of their generosity.

Anyway, here is a peak at my 3 day layout.  I am looking forward to sharing the rest with you soon!


In the meantime you should check out the Evalicious store here and following along with all the goings on on the blog here.  The new DT will be posting very soon!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it, Laura!! I know it will be fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!