Wednesday, March 12, 2014

All Rev'd Up - Boys Rule - Kaisercraft

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule blog today sharing another page I created using the March / April kit.  I have been really enjoying the Kaisercraft Garage Days papers and elements that were included in this kit, the patterns have fantastic B sides which are super versatile!  Today I am sharing another car themed layout though.

 I had this fun photo in my 'to scrap' pile and I immediately thought of it when I rec'd the kit.


 I had a bit of fun adding a half banner to the top of my page.


The stickers and die cuts stack up so nicely, and these great fabric alphas take in fabulously, so I was able to give them a grungy look too.


And how cool is this zipper pull element!

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page this is Laura!! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen those pp's before! This is so adorable! Great boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Laura! Love the title and design of your page, to go along with the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love how you are working with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!