Saturday, March 01, 2014

Doodle Garden Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi there!

The Doodle Garden team has our very first challenge up on on the Doodle Garden site, you should play along... it is any anything goes challenge so that is super fun right!  Here is my entry.....



I love this sweet image, I currently have no need for a baby gift but I couldn't resist! You can find this cutie and the baby boy version here in the shop.

Here is a run down of the rules that I grabbed from the Doodle Gard site for you ...


The challenge rules are simple:
♥ While we would L♥VE to see a Doodle Garden Digital Stamp being used as the focal point of each submission, it is not a requirement to participate.
♥ Your creations should be NEW creations made for the specific challenge(s), and you MAY submit your Doodle Garden challenge piece to other challenges outside of The Doodle Garden.
♥ Each submission but be 'spaced' (no stacking of submissions) so that it helps to make it fair and fun for all

Thanks for visiting and I sure hope you play along!
Laura
xoxo 


5 comments:

  1. Laura, this sweet project just makes my day!!!! We are so blessed to have you as one of our 'Gardener' and I want to thank you for sharing your time and talent with us all!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my website something like that. Can I take a part of your post to my blog?
    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is completely adorable! Love the cute image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!