Friday, March 07, 2014

Evalicious Design Team

Hi!!!

http://www.shopevalicious.com/


Super excited here!  I am up a little late crafting away getting a class ready for an upcoming retreat that I am attending and while waiting for my Silhouette to finish cutting, I checked out my emails (am I the only one with computer ADD? - gotta have 68278 things open at once!) ...... anyway - don't I find a super exciting email from Eve at Evalicious welcoming me to the new DT!!  Woot Woot!  You know I had to pop over here and share right away!

Look at the other gals that I am oh so humbled to be teaming up with!  Awesome!  Thanks Eve!

Night Night friends, thanks for letting me share!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura....well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Laura! Big congrats and I can't wait to see what you do with the Evalicious products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura! I was so excited for you when I heard this news!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!