Friday, March 21, 2014

Explore - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a new project up on the Boys Rule site today!  I am totally loving the current kit, for all its fun elements and diversity.

 
 This page features some of the October Afternoon papers and Authentique sticker elements, oh and a cute photo of my nephew!


 This layout was fun to pull together and really would be a great way to use up some scraps.

Thanks for visiting today, and don't forget to check out the Boys Rule site to see what Laura-Lee and Lynn are up to.
Laura
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Amazing.. I love all the circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Laura. The circles are great and love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout! I love the circles and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the circles!! This is just fabulous Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!