Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Frogs and Slingshots - The Doodle Garden

Hi there!

I have a new project for The Doodle Garden to share with you today!  When I saw this little guy in the shop, I just could not resist him.  Keep reading for photos of my whole project.



Isn't he darling, look at those chubby toes!


I  had so much fun using him to adorn this treat box, just perfect for my youngest son's birthday yesterday!  I saw an idea on Pinterest that had sticks with stars on them and I thought they were so cute and just a perfect way for me to add some personal touches to my treat box.  When you littlest man turns 11 on St. Patrick's Day and loves frogs, it is not too hard to think of embellishments, ha!


 You can find this great image and so many more, here in The Doodle Garden shop.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!