Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day and a Freebie

Hi friends!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, I hope your day is full of all things green and maybe  a little gold!
My youngest pictured with his bit of gold (okay it's bronze but whatever ha!)

Today my sweet, youngest son turns 11, so St. Patrick's Day is a big deal at our house, during homeschooling today we will be including seasonal festivities in every unit and wrapping up the day baking a a ginormous chocolate chip cookie  (we put all the cookie dough from a 5 dozen cookie batch, into one cookie) because that is my little man's "cake" of choice!

Also in honour of this fun day and my little lucky charm, I created these Silhouette cut files to share with you!

https://app.box.com/s/fuf22yaewy6qh1vasd1s

I used some of them to create this layout....


I am going to share this page over at Paper Issues for their ST. Patrick's Day challenge.

Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little guy!! A giant cookie 'cake' sounds yummy!!!

    Love your page!! It's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Timmy! Love these cute files, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son, Laura! Love how your page turned out and thank you for linking it up at Paper Issues! So perfect for the theme!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!