Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Larry the Lion - The Doodle Garden

Hi there!

I have a new project for The Doodle Garden to share with you today! I thought this little lion would make a fun gender neutral birthday card.  I really had fun colouring him, too!.


I tried to create a circus tent shaped card to roost him on, it didn't turn out quite like I envisioned. And it was surprisingly challenging. But it is cute enough.


I added this sentiment using my Silhouette and a red sketch pen.


All in all, I think it turned out cute, mostly thanks to that sweet image.

You can find this great image and so many more, here in The Doodle Garden shop.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is adorable. Love the sentiment and the way you made it look like a circus tent!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!