Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Little Beebee - Doodle Garden

Hi there!

This is my first weekly post for Doodle Garden, sharing a creation made from one of their sweet images.  I will be sharing every Tuesday going forward.

Isn't this little image such a bee-auty? You can find her here in the Doodle Garden Shop.

Here is a little close up of the image, boy have I missed colouring the last few months.  I had such fun with this one!

What did you think of my beehive card, that I created just for her?  Would you like the cut file for yourself?  In honour of this being my first solo DT post for Doodle Garden, I am sharing it with you all!

https://app.box.com/s/zt7nghzrl9cmekeh0m99


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Such an adorable image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the file - it's a really cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this fun card file...I can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEE-U-T-Ful, Laura!!!! L♥VE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card thank so much for the cutting file :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!