Monday, March 10, 2014

Real Magic ~ Let's Get Sketchy ~ Simple Stories

Hi there!

Happy Monday!  It's my team's turn to create over at Let's Get Sketchy this week this is the layout that I created using this week's sketch.



I love that I was able to get one more Disney page done, from our 2011 trip!  And I adore this Simple Stories collcetion!



This week I created the sketch!  That is always and extra bit of fun!


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic page Laura!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the Simple Stories, Laura!! I love the star paper for your background!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!