Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Superhero Sarah - The Doodle Garden

Hi there!

Yayy!  It's Tuesday and that means I get to share a project with you created for The Doodle Garden! Now most of you that come by regular know that I am a sucker for a great boy digital stamp, but this little gal just spoke to me when I saw her in the shop!


Cute, eh? You can find her here in the Doodle Garden Shop.

I created this Silhouette cut file as a play on the Superman logo obviously, but I also wanted to use girly papers instead of solid to reinforce the theme.  I purposely omitted the embellishments from this card, it just feels better without.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes she is adorable!!! Love how you did the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE your card is SUPER duper cute!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!