Saturday, March 01, 2014

You Make me Smile - Stuck?! Sketches - Jillibean Soup

Hi there!


There is a brand new sketch up over at Stuck?! Sketches, here is my take on it ....

Although it is part of our daily routine, this little guy hates to read, he really struggles with it, but the upside - his puppy is always willing to snuggle and wait for him to be finished.





Here is the new sketch.... I hope you pop over and play along :)


We have two incredible sponsors for this sketch....



Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

PS... in case you wondered, this layout was one I submitted to Jillibean for their DT call.

4 comments:

  1. super sweet pics and love the Jillibean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! The colours are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch Laura, and I love the way you used the Jillibean Soup! The soft colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Laura! Great colors and I love the touches of the kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!