Thursday, April 10, 2014

Altered Item Shares

H there!

I thought I would share a couple of more classes that I created for the recent ScrapMuch? Spring Retreat. This time I am sharing 3 altered items.




These were super fun to create and I was able to spend some great crafty time with the ladies that took the classes.  I appreciate this on so many levels, not only do I love when my classes are well received, but I love sitting in the classroom with  these ladies, it provides a more intimate space to chat.  The crop room is so large I have a difficult time seeing / interacting with the scrappers due to my visual impairment.  The classroom is much more friendly for this issue!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What lovely projects. Especially love the embroidery hoop project
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the banners!!! Such great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!