Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Awesome - Stuck?! Sketches - My Mind's Eye

Hi there!

There is a brand new challenge and sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches, I hope you will play along and share your creation with us!

Here is a peek at the sketch....


And this is my layout...


I had a lot of fun with this bright collection from MME, just the perfect thing for these fun fair photos!




Thanks for visiting, now why don't you head on over to Stuck?! Sketches to see what the  super talented team created.

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and love your layout!!! Great colors. Hope to play along!! This month I should be able to play along sooner than last month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your take on the sketch Laura!! What a bright and fun page!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!