Saturday, April 05, 2014

beach fun - Boys Rule - October Afternoon and Authentique

Hi friends!

I have a new project up on the Boys Rule blog today, here is a look at it....


I am in serious heart with this month's kit it is awesome and diverse!
These papers are a blend of October Afternoon and Authentique, Laura-Lee does an incredible job of blending her kits!  I kept this page pretty clean, unlike the last few, maintaining the focus on this super close up photo of my youngest.




I hope you will pop by the Boys Rule blog often to see what Laura-Lee and Lynn are up to.

Laurra
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Man, Laura, that photo is so awesome! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie,I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Awesome layout, Laura!! Love the use of white space!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!