Saturday, April 05, 2014

Doodle Garden - April Colour Challenge

Hi there!

The Doodle Garden team has another fun challenge for you up on on the Doodle Garden site, you should play along... it is a fun spring-y colour challenge, and we all need some spring!

Here is my entry.....


I loved this little bunny the moment I saw him, and couldn't resist colouring him up in.  I used the colour challenge as my inspiration for colouring this cutie up in a non-traditional bunny colour.

Here is an overhead shot so you can check out this fun Silhouette project, that I bought and created for my project. 


You can find this sweet image here in the shop.

Here is the colour challenge...


Here is a run down of the rules, which I grabbed from the Doodle Garden to share with you ...

The challenge rules are simple:
♥ While we would L♥VE to see a Doodle Garden Digital Stamp being used as the focal point of each submission, it is not a requirement to participate.
♥ Your creations should be NEW creations made for the specific challenge(s), and you MAY submit your Doodle Garden challenge piece to other challenges outside of The Doodle Garden.
♥ Each submission must be 'spaced' (no stacking of submissions) so that it helps to make it fair and fun for all

Thanks for visiting and I sure hope you play along!
Laura xoxo

1 comment:

  1. this is soooooooooo cute! not only do I love the little bunny, but what a fun egg carton you have created! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!