Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Pop Up Box Card

Hi friends!

Before I share a project with you, let me ask you a question, how many of you are attending ScrapFest?  I will be helping out at the ScrapMuch? booth (booth 415) so please stop by and say hi if you are going!  If  I do not notice you, nudge me please, large spaces mess with my vision, I am definitely not ignoring you!

Now onto some crafty stuff.... I want to share another ScrapMuch? Retreat Class that I created.  I saw some pop up box cards on Pinterest recently and thought they were so cute, so I set about learning how to make them.  They are not really hard to make, but I knew that I would want to use this idea in a class, so I created a cut file for my Silhouette for them.  This makes it much easy to prep several class kits.

This card definitely passed the adult children cool test!


A little close up shot of the inside for you....

And how cool is this, they fold flat for mailing!

Guess what I learned?  The Silhouette store sell the cut files for this style of card! Ha ha!  Oh well, I love playing with my software and learning something new, so it is all good!

PS, you do not even want to know how many of these I cut!

Have a great day and thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!