Saturday, April 12, 2014

explore - Let's Capture our Memories

HI there!

I have a new sketch up over at Let's Capture our Memories!


I am playing along with this one, this is what I created.


I had fun mixing up some MME, Fancy Pants and Amy Tangerine papers, with some Tim Holtz Rubons, Studio Calico and Little Yellow Bicycle Cork and Evalicious puffy stickers and flair!  Sometimes it can be so freeing to just grab whatever strikes your fancy!



This is my favourite thing to do with rubons, cut off a hunk and tuck them in here and there.


A mist tinted paint in an ombre effect for my sun rays, created with a Tim Holtz mask.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you play along at Let's Capture our Memories!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Loving your take on your sketch Laura!! A fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I really like the sketch and what you have done with it. I must drag out my mask and use it on a scrapbook page not just in my art journal. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used those rubons, Laura!! Fabulous page. We love having you over at LCOM!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sketch and amazing fun page.. great layers, design and accents

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!