Saturday, April 12, 2014

Falling Fun - Boys Rule

Hi friends!

I have a new layout up on the Boys Rule blog today!


Oh this kit just had so many possibilities for paper combinations,  I loved that I could achieve many looks with the same kit, it is just so fun and inspiring.  Definitely made me want to keep on creating!


I thought the zipper pull was a fun addition to the kit, Laura-Lee always puts in a funky little surprise!  Do you notice what the scalloped accent over the photo is?  Yup, bicycle stickers!  I couldn't let them go to waste since I wasn't scrapping a bike layout, I thought I would try to use them in a different way.  What do you think?

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely loving this page Laura!!! What an ingenius way to use the bicycle stickers!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!