Monday, April 28, 2014

Little Farmer - Let's Get Sketchy - My Mind's Eye

Hi friends!

I have a new page to share with you, this one was created for Let's Get Sketchy, sadly this is my last DT layout for the team, I am finding it a challenge to keep up with all of my DT work and commenting and still stay on top of homeschooling.  I will however, still be working with Brenshevia on the magazine, so I least I still get to keep up with all of my LGS scrappy peeps!


I love wood grained papers and this one just seemed so fitting for this page, along with a chicken wire mask and my little die cut cow, it rounds out the farm theme quite nicely.  This layout is almost 100% My Mind's Eye, with the exception of the cardstock and paint.

This week's sketch was created by Brenshevia.


I hope you pop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the team created and join in on the challenge!

I am also linking this page up for The Memory Nest's Crafty Creations call. 


Thank you for visiting today!

12 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layout, Laura. Love what you did with the sketch. LOVE the colors and your layering. Hope you will share your crafty creation with us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, for sharing with us! I truly appreciate it. Always LOVE your layouts! P.S. I didn't realize you homeschool. You go mom!!

      Delete
  2. ohhhhh no I am soooo sad you won't be on the team!!! but I know you still still be creating amazing things so I will always see what you are up to!!! love this page and all the cool details!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I don't know how you do it all!

      Delete
  3. Love what you did with the Sketch, Laura! You've always rocked the LGS sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layering and embellishing! Truly gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page! Love all the elements. Thanks for linking up at TMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic page and design. love your embelishments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh too cute! Love the farm embellies and what sweet photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning page! Thanks for linking up at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the texture of that chicken wire! It goes great with the pictures! Thanks for linking up to the MN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!