Tuesday, April 15, 2014

pool fun - Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

It is time for a brand new challenges over at Stuck?! Sketches

I think I am truly ready for nice weather, lately I have been scrapping a lot of summer pages!  Here is what I created with the mid month sketch.

I have mixed up My Mind's Eye and Amy Tangerine again, they just seem to work for me.  Yellow is my happy colour and even though I have used it sparingly, it is repeated around the page. Do you see all those rubons?  They are so old, I must have had them for over 5 years, they are from tinkering Ink!  Long before my newly rekindled love for rubons. My title was cut with my Silhouette, but is my own handwriting, love that I can do that!

The laser cut rings are from Creative Embellishments and I just love them, the flair is from Buttons and Badges.

Some ink and a Tim Hotlz mask as well as a bit of bright sunny yellow Mr. Huey's on the background.  

Here is the sketch.....


We have 2 generous sponsors for this sketch....

Both Let's Capture Our Memories and ScrapMatts are generously offering prizes for this challenge.



Thank you for visiting, I hope you join in o the fun at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. such a great page, love the chevron background and the color combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a GREAT layout Laura - I love that your title used your own hand writing - nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture and such a fun page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this layout, Laura!! Great photo and the bold chevron background is really fun! And I love the embellishment clusters you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the masking and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!