Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sharing with ScrapStuffz

Hi there!


I am sharing a sketch today with my sweet friend Stacia, and her challenge blog called ScrapStuffz



They are coupling it with this photo prompt....


Fun right, and makes me think of summer!

I had an opportunity to play along, this is what I created....


 I created torn and angled layers in my background like the layers of sand in the jars, then I added a layer of vellum, to mimic the glass.




I had fun using some favourite embellishments and pretty papers from a variety of manufacturers.  Sometimes it is just plain fun to go random!

I hope you get a chance to play along at ScrapStuffz!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Laura I love how you combined the sketch and color challenge! Your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the soft colours!! This is fantastic Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!