Monday, April 21, 2014

Silly and Sweet - Boys Rule - Authentique - October Afternoon

Hi there!

I have a new project up on the Boys Rule blog today, I have mixed some of the October Afternoon and Authentique papers from the kit, along with some stickers, die cuts and the super fun wooden cogs.


This photo is my oldest and youngest, even with about 14 years between them they manage to have some super fun and silly times together.



I love that this kit had some fantastic elements for scrapping the everyday. 


I adore a wood-grained background, how about you?


And I cannot get enough of this flair!

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to check in at Boys Rule to see what Laura-Lee and Lynn are up to.

5 comments:

  1. what a great guy page and love your paper mix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic page Laura!! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Love the colors and the embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new Blog look, Laura! And what a great photo of your boys! Love the masculine feel you created on your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!