Monday, April 14, 2014

We wish we were fish - Let's Get Sketchy

Hi friends!

I have a new page to share with you, this one was created for Let's Get Sketchy.



I had some fun with some Amy Tangerine papers and die cuts, that I purchased from ScrapMuch?. I used some Mr. Huey's as well as ink and a Tim Holtz mask on my background.


I decided to use a teal coloured ink on the edges of my papers, I like to use fun colours for my inked edges on my summer pages.


The flair on this page are from Buttons and Badges, and the brads are just random ones I have had in my stash for a while, though I have been putting them to good use lately.


I heart my Silhouette, big time!


This week's sketch was created by Bev Code.

I hope you pop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the tam created and join in on the challenge!

Thank you for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love your touches of masking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome shot! And the papers are perfect for the photo. Love, love all the fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! What an awesome picture!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!