Tuesday, April 01, 2014

You are Tea-riffic - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

Boy did I ever goof!  I accidentally posted the wrong project for The Doodle Garden today!  But, I am here now with the correct one, and for those of you that happened to see the wrong one, considered it a sneak peek for Saturday! ha!



I thought this tea cup stack was just so sweet, and needed some pretty patterns to go with it, these ones are from Crate Paper.  I decided to included a little pouch in my card to insert a nice tea blend into.

You can find this sweet image here, in The Doodle Garden Store.  Don't forget to check in at The Doodle Garden blog to keep up to date with all of our goings on and to see what the rest of the team is creating!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!!! Love the tea cups and the added tea bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!