I am loading you up with goodies today, I have been creating for the Boys Rule Kit Club, with the amazing May / June kit and just loving every minute of it!
I made this layout to share:
I am having so much fun combining the fab Crate Paper Boys Rule goodies with the Fancy Pants Be Different line, they are just so perfect together!
Here are a few close ups:
I am also sharing the 'how to' directions for this page, in case you want to play along.
- trim down the Crate Paper 'Attaboy' patterned paper to 7.5 x 12, ink edges and adhere to the left side of the grey cardstock, with a staple in the top and bottom left-hand corners
- trim a .5 x 12 piece of the Fancy Pants 'Colorful Life' paper, ink and adhere over the seam of the 'Attaboy' paper and the grey cardstock
- trim the teal tag, striped tag and lined paper piece from the Crate Paper 'Cool Kid' patterned paper; ink the edges of all 3 pieces, punch a hole at the top of the 2 tags and tear the top of the lined paper piece; adhere these in layers behind your photo which should be placed about 1.25 - 1.5 inches from bottom and right-hand side edges (if you do not have your photo yet you can always quickly make a mat to hold your place)
- adhere smiley face toy (how fun is this) I used pop dots on mine
- ink and pop dot your title
- ink and adhere stickers as shown
- add doodling to tags
- add sequins as shown
Now I have a fun cut file for you!
as always, just click on the image to grab the file
So glad you visited today!