Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Balloon Bear is going to a party! - The Doodle Garden

Hi friends!

I am sharing a project for The Doodle Garden today! I couldn't resist this sweet bear when I saw him in the shop.  I thought he would be just perfect for a gift bag adornment.


I just think this little guy is so cute, I love the vintage-y look of him!
 

You can find this furry friend here, in The Doodle Garden Store.  Don't forget to check in at The Doodle Garden blog to keep up to date with all of our goings on and to see what the rest of the team is creating!

Remember to play along with our current challenge, you can find all of the details here.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Such an adorable gift bag tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! Love the little bear image and tassel!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!