Thursday, May 15, 2014

Berry Pickin ~ Stuck?! Sketches

Hi there!

I cannot believe it is time for another reveal at Stuck?! Sketches, this month is just flying by!

Here is the layout that I created using the current sketch.....


I used a combination of Kaisercraft papers, with a hint of Basic Grey (strawberry paper) and a lot of Amy Tangerine die cuts, MME enamel dots and a few cuts via my Silhouette.

Here are some close ups for you:




And this week's sketch....


Our sponsors are:

www.creativeembellishments.com/

www.shopscrapmuch.ca

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you pop by Stuck?! Sketches to see what the team created and stick around to play along!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Laurel!! The papers are perfect with your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page Laura - your super cute photos were made for these papers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!