Monday, May 05, 2014

Check it Out - Boys Rule - Crate Paper

Hi there!

Wow I am so loving the current Boys Rule kit!  I took it away to a retreat with me last weekend, and could not stop creating!  You can see the full kit contents here.


I used mostly Crate Paper's Boys Rule goodies from the kit, along with a few other fab  embellies like the Elle’s Studio Everyday Moments wood veneers and Tim Holtz Industrious frame stickers ( I used a stamp from my stash on the background).






I love the colours in this kit, and the embellies are just beyond perfect!  I can't wait to use them for more great pages, and I can't wait to share with you.

Thanks for visiting!   And don't forget to  pop on over to Boys Rule to see what Lynn is creating, too!




5 comments:

  1. Great layout with an awesome line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have this collection too but haven't created with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout. this does look like a fun kit. Love the racecars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun design, Laura!! Such an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the colours on the grey background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!