Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gamer - Boys Rule

Hi there!

There is a new sketch challenge up on the Boys Rule blog today, here is my take on it.


I am having just so much fun with this kit, the embellishments are fabulous and I am able to get a lot of unique pages of my boys done! Don't you just love all of this Crate Paper Boys Rule fun!

Here are a few close up shots:

 
 

 And here is the sketch that I created to share:


And this is the way that I used it:


I hope you pop on over to the Boys Rule blog  to join in on the fun!

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic page Laura!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna, so glad you popped by!

      Delete
  3. What a GREAT page! Perfect for a boy - great product!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, this is a great collection!

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!