Thursday, May 01, 2014

HER - Stuck?! Sketches Reveal

Hi friends!

There is a brand new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches, I really hope you make time to play along!  We have 2 fantastic sponsors for this challenge, so you have a great chance at winning a prize!

Here is a look at the sketch...


And here is my layout, you can find out a bit more about this page if you pop back after, as it was also created for my ScrapMuch? DT reveal!


In the meantime, I will share our sponsor info. for Stuck?!

The Scrapbook Circle is offering a $15.00 Gift certificate!

And Polly! Scrap Kits is offering a $20.00 gift certificate!

Thank you to both our sponsors, we really appreciate your generosity!

Now why don't yo pop on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and check out what the DT created, you will be inspired for sure!

Thank you for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your layout! The pp's, embellishments and colors are so lovely! And always, great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Laura! I love the fun mix of colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!