Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Let's Party with Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

I am up on the Boys Rule blog today sharing this fun card and treat bag set using the May / June kit!

 These were a lot of fun to whip up and came together in no time at all!


I cut out a treat bag topper with my Silhouette and added a few die cuts for a quick and easy loot bag. You cold also turn this into a fun little gift bag by tucking a gift card in with a few little treats.


For the card I added some sequins and a few small die cut arrows to one of the little clear bags in the kit, then I added a bit of patterned paper (well in this case a piece of the die cuts packaging that I recycled because it was so pretty and a shame to waste) inside the bag and behind the sequins.  It makes for a fun backdrop for the 'party animal' die cut.

Thank you for visiting today!

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!