Saturday, May 03, 2014

Lots of fun News!

Hi there!

Wow Saturday already, there is so much going on today ( I should really go to bed so I can get up and enjoy the day!).  Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  This is a  bit of what I will be doing today.....



ScrapMuch? is having a National Scrapbook Day Online Crop in a Facebook Group, with lots of challenges and prizes.  You can go here to request an invite.


Evalicious is having 25% off shop items this weekend to celebrate this big Scrappy day! You will not want to miss out on this sale, Eve's products are incredible and so inspiring!



Let's Get Sketchy has released Issue 3 of their Sketch Inspired magazine, i am so proud to be a part of the editing of this magazine, and I hope you check it our here.  Be sure to let me know what you think, and watch for our next publication call!

Thanks for visiting and have a happy day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!