Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Mini Album - ScrapMuch? - KaiserCraft

Hi there!

I thought I would share this mini album that I created to teach as a class at ScrapMuch?'s Spring Retreat.









I used some gorgeous Kaisercraft papers and included some unique embellishments. It has 4 interior pages, which are created via a series of folds, and can house 3 pull out tabs each.  Each of the 12 pull out tabs can hold two 4 x 4 inch pictures, add that to the few small photos on the front and backs of a few of the pages and that is A LOT of photos in one super mini album!

There are a couple of extras, and you can find them here if you are interested.   They include everything you need to create your own mini album as well as detailed instructions.


Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous....I love the vintage type papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!